Helpdesk for tenants

Meter readings

At the end of each year, your landlord will receive annual settlements from different suppliers regarding the use of gas, water and electricity. In order to check these, you might be asked to provide the meter readings.

The meters for gas and electricity are located in and around a cabinet in the hallway. The water meter is usually located under the hatch near the front door, or in some places in the front yard.

When passing on the meter reading, please only state the digits before the comma, decimals and / or numbers in the red area do not apply.

Also see: Energy saving.