Helpdesk for tenants


Maintenance and repair of any cabinets belonging to the rented property should be done by the tenant. These include wardrobes, separate closets and cupboards.

If a closet door is not hanging correctly, you can adjust the hinges.

If you have taken out home insurance then it is possible that some damage may be covered.  You will need to check with the individual company.  If not, then the damage is with you and you must repair it. This does not include any cupboards damaged before you moved into the property – make sure any damage is noted at the time of check-in.